[hylafax-users] receiving faxes

Hello folks,

I'm currently trying to set up a faxserver (which happens to be the
firewall at the same time).  Sending faxes from workstations works just
fine with cypheus and hylafax.  Receiving faxes seems to be the problem.
 The fact is I have an isdn router with two analogue ports of which one
is occupied by the analogue fax I have and the other with the fax modem.
 When I try to receive faxes with the fax server, the modem seems to
answer very shortly and the connection seems to be broken.

First of all I don't get any messages in the /var/log/messages file, or
anywhere else.  So how exactly can I invoke a debug level - though I
have set the Servertrace and sessiontrace to 127 in the config.modem
file, it doesn't seem to help.

Secondly, I think it must have to do something with the caller-id stuff,
so I tried to add to the config.modem file the CID parameters, but that
doesn't seem to help either.

I hope anyone can give me tips to solve this problem.

Thanks,
Pascal Van Puymbroeck
ZENON productions bvba