Re: [hylafax-users] HylaFAX performance vs regular fax machine.

At 12:05 PM 9/6/01 -0400, Joe Matuscak wrote:
>On Thu, 6 Sep 2001, Giulio Orsero wrote:

>> AFAIK, in class1, only HylaFAX is responsible about 1d 2d, so that if
>> HylaFAX could do MMR the modem should be ok.
>
>Thats a good thing. Anyone have any idea if the MMR support is planned at
>all for HylaFAX?

Planned is too strong a word.  "Desired" is more appropriate.

HylaFAX tends to get developed according to needs.  So, when we need
something out of HylaFAX we program it.  It seems that you need MMR
support.  Following the precedent, maybe you should program it?

Lee.