Re: [hylafax-users] Cypheus problem on WinMe

Ricky,

> Then the Cypheus exit but didn't save anything(include I see
> the message or not).
>
> Is I done something worng on my Cypheus install?

Did you uninstall and delete all registry entries before you
installed Cypheus 2.0 (as mentioned in update hints)?
If not, please run regedit, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Bodo
Noering/Cypheus and delete the complete branch. Start Cypheus again
and re-enter all settings.

If this doesn't help, please send me the file <Cypheus program
folder>\Error.log (but please, not to the HylaFAX mailing list, but
to my personal eMail address).

Best Regards
Bodo

Bodo Noering Consulting
Zur Alten Faehre 23 · D-45219 Essen
Phone +49-2054-971790 · Fax +49-2054-971791
bn@urania.com · http://www.urania.com