[hylafax-users] Busy signal detected

Hello!
I have SuSE72 witj the standart Kernel. The latest Hylafax Version. My Modem is a Rockwell one, not sure about the name, but itīs quite new and i have two more brand new modems. They should be fine!!

The stuff which works:
Sambafax works, sendfax does, i get a debug fileif i use the sambafax debug script..

The Problem:
Everything seems to work (from a client via sambafax) till my ps reaches the modem, it dials, but complains about a busy line detection.
If i use sendfax it works, i can send a fax with it.

If i use a windows client via sambafax i canīt send a fax, due to a "busy line detection" which canīt really be true, cause the fax i am sending the fax to isnīt that busy. If i send a fax to my phone number, it works.
Seems like it can send faxes to a fax machine ;)

#faxstat -d -i -l -s
JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
155  125 S nobody 07172918191   0:1   2:12   13:43 Busy signal detected
I tought about that hylafax or whatever puts a 0 before a string, but that canīt be cause i am able to fx to my phone (which doesnīt really make sense at all *g*)

Any idea?

THANK YOU in advance,
                                       Mario