Re: [hylafax-users] Recieving-Problems with Elsa Microlink

At 10:42 AM 8/27/01 +0200, Hakan Koc wrote:
>Hello,
>
>ich have/had a running Hylafax-System on a P3-550, Suse 7.2 with the
>included Hylafax-Package (hylafax-4.1beta2-278) and the standard 2.4-4Gb
>Kernel of the Suse-Distribution.

It's extremely difficult for us (me, anyway) to help when you're using a
HylaFAX codebase that is more than two years old (4.1beta2).  There've been
so many fixes and enhancments by so many different people that it's hard to
say if one of them matches your problem, or if you're encountering
something new, or if you're encountering a self-inflicted problem.

Please upgrade.  If you need a SuSE binary and can't make one yourself,
then maybe if you ask nice I'll send you my SuSE 4.1 binary.

Lee.