Re: [hylafax-users] Modem faxCAPI (): No status (cannot openfile)

At 01:30 AM 8/17/01 +0200, Martin Samesch wrote:
>Lee Howard wrote:
>>
>> At 01:00 AM 8/17/01 +0200, Martin Samesch wrote:
>> >Hi,
>> >[....]
>> >
>> >I'm running HylaFAX v4.1beta2 on Debian GNU/Linux woody/sid, kernel
>> >2.4.8, using an AVM FRITZ!Card Classic with the latest (?) Capi4k-Utils
>> >and capi4hylafax 01.01.02.
>> >
>> >Any hints are appreciated (even RTFM with an URL ;-).
>>
>> How about, "Upgrade"? :-)
>
>Do you mean a hard- or software upgrade? Is this a known problem with
>4.1beta2, that's solved in 4.1? I think, I'll give it a try although I'd
>prefer to use a debian package, which isn't available, yet.

Well, if it doesn't fix this particular problem for you, you ought to
upgrade to 4.1 anyway for the other things that it does fix.  You could
always build the package yourself, you know...

Pavel wrote not too long ago stating that he "always had the latest
release" available somewhere... you may want to check again.  4.1 has been
out a while, and he knows about it.

Lee.