Re: [hylafax-users] sambafax and multiple page documents

Hi

> path should point to a "public" 1777 dir.
> If you're on linux you'll probably already have /var/spool/samba for this

Ok, I changed it to this, however, when I restarted lpd it warned that the
permissions were 01777 and not 0700. By the looks of it, it has changed the
permissions to 0700:

-(root@ronin)-(/var/spool/fax)- ls -ld /var/spool/samba/
drwx------    2 lp       lp           4096 Aug 16 14:28 /var/spool/samba/

> Check that you didn't set up postscript type to eps (eps will
> print 1 page only) in printer driver properties.

It was indeed set to EPS, so I set it to "Optimize for portability" and
removed the -r from the printer config. I had to chmod the /var/spool/samba
directory back to 01777 otherwise samba was unable to use it, then I tried a
test print with a 2 page word document.
Even viewing the direct file in /var/spool/samba/ showed only the first page
and additionally (and why I changed the driver to EPS in the first place),
gv produced a little message box with the following in it:

%%[ ProductName: GNU Ghostscript ]%%

Cheers,
--
Chris Jones