Re: [hylafax-users] sambafax and multiple page documents

On Thu, 16 Aug 2001 13:17:25 +0100, you wrote:

>[faxserver]
>        comment = Fax Server spooler
>        path = /var/spool/lpd/samba
this is wrong, but I don't think it has to do with your problem;
path should point to a "public" 1777 dir.
If you're on linux you'll probably already have /var/spool/samba for this
purpose.

>        guest ok = Yes
>        printable = Yes
>        postscript = Yes
>        print command = /usr/bin/lpr -P%p -r %s
try taking out the -r (while testing), so the file, as sent by win, will remain
in /var/spool/whatever and you will see if it's correct up to this point.

>Hmm, I just got Word to print a two page document to a file, but using the
>Apple LaserWriter 12/640 PS driver and it's only written the first page
>(using the stock MS driver that's in Windows 2000). ARGH!
Check that you didn't set up postscript type to eps (eps will print 1 page only)
in printer driver properties.

--
giulioo@pobox.com