[hylafax-users] error: Waiting for modem to come ready.

I'm using version 4.1 of Hylafax on a RedHat 7.0 (Intel) system
with a phoebemicro V1456VQE external fax/modem (Rockwell AC/K56-based
Class 2 modem).

The system worked fine after installing wowever by the following
morning the Hylafax could no longer communicate with the modem.

I had to turn the modem off/on and issue faxmodem ttyS0 to get
it to flush the jobs in the queue.

I would appreciate any assistance in resolving this problem.

Thanks,

Jack Lauman