Re: [hylafax-users] mac os x

At 04:54 PM 8/8/01 +0100, Simon McLean wrote:
>hi - has anyone built a nice "double click to install" version of hylafax
>for the new max os x server platform? thanks, simon

Not as far as I know.  There are a couple of Mac OS X HylaFAX users out
there, but they only use it to receive faxes, not send.

As far as I know, HylaFAX 4.1-release will not build or install properly on
OS X, but we're quite limited on OS X development systems with which to
test things on, so if you can and wouldn't mind, it would be appreciated if
you could try compiling/installing HylaFAX CVS on OS X and report any
compilation/installation errors to hylafax-devel@hylafax.org

See: http://www.hylafax.org/cvs.html

Thanks.

Lee.