[hylafax-users] sent faxes are shorter than original

RedHat Linux 7.0 with hylafax-4.1-1rh7.i386.rpm, with libtiff 3.5.5-7 and
ghostscript 5.50-8, modem ELSA Microlink 56K Fun (class 2)

I've read FAQ with a topic similar to mine, but that's not my problem...
the ps file in docq folder is correct, right size (height & width), but the
outgoing fax looks like the one attached (sorry for the 15K...)
the fax begins with the first line of the original and ends with the last
line of the original, but lines in the page are something like vertically
compressed and cut. This appens whether i send ps, pdf, docs, etc. from Word
2000, Acrobat 4 or from server with comman line sendfax...

Thanks everybody!
Michele

mikosh@tiscalinet.it

sample.gif