[hylafax-users] faxing from win9x/acrobat -> whfc -> hylafax

linux rh6x, hylafax-4.1 + some cvs
win9x, acrobat reader 5.0.1, whfc, apple laserwriter 16/600 (maximum
portability)

I open a pdf file on win9x, print some pages to whfc to hylafax

if ghostscript is an old 5.10 I get in faxstat output:
This PostScript file was created from an encrypted PDF file.\
Redistilling encrypted PDF is not permitted.\
Error: /undefined in --get--\
Operand stack:\

[ PDF is not encripted, is a normal printer manual ]

if ghostscript is 6.51
Error: /undefined i
n eartomark\
Operand stack:\
   --nostringval--\
Execution stack:\
   %interp_exit   .runexec2   --nostringval--   -

If I print to file, I can open the file with ghostview+ghostscript7 for windows.

Is someone able to fax from acrobat reader 5.x through ghostscript < 7 (GPL) and
HylaFAX?

--
giulioo@pobox.com