Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax freezing...

On Thu, Aug 02, 2001 at 10:23:07AM -0700, Paul A. Franz, P.E. wrote:
> to prove that the world that faxing is not big deal. If you recall, a
> 386/25 was lightning quick compared to a 10 MHz XT.

I had a client running about 14 seats of filePro and Real World on a PC's
Limited (remember them?  They turned into Dell?) 386-25 with *6*MB os
(admittedly) static RAM.

Interestingly enough, when I got to the machine, refresh was enabled.
Shutting it off increased the machine's performance about 50%.

Cheers,
-- jra

   "So easy to use, no wonder the Internet is going to hell!"
     -- me