[hylafax-users] Sending a PDF email confirmation of sent fax

Attached are the notification files I have hacked to achieve a pdf attached to email confirmation (along with the normal confirmation email).

Thanks to all those who responded to my request for help.

I have left the normal confirmation as it indicates the success or failure, rather than sending the copy only when done. This way if a failure occurs the fax can be "re-printed" to the fax queue and resent.

Cheers

Warren Wagener
This email and any files sent with it are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.

If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender.

This footnote also confirms that all e-mail messages and attachments sent to
or by the B&M Group are scanned for viruses for your safety by Mailscan..

www.mailscan.deerfield.com

sendpdf

notify