[hylafax-users] Question Taglines

Hi,

I read the FAQ about the taglines which enables you to place a line of text
at the top of each page and it didn't help me.

How do you or can you place an image file at the top of each line instead of
a cover page and what format does the image file need to be in?

If you could help me this would be fantastic.

Other than this Hylafax is a great piece of software.

regards,
Simon