[hylafax-users] A Billing Solution for HylaFAX

Hello,

I crawled on the archives today but couldn't find anything to do with
billing although I vaguely remember seeing something to that effect, about
someone being able to send monthly usage reports to users and even run a
billing program that calculates the costs.

Could someone kindly point me to any link with such a thing as billing.

Much thanks.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington
Wananchi Online Ltd.,

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging
their prejudices.
-William James