[hylafax-users] Hylafax "black list"

Hi all,

I would like to know if it is possible to configure a
sort of "black list" with fax numbers of people I
don't want to receive fax from. It is because I
receive a lot of advertisement that "pollute" my fax
inbox. If it was possible to say it is impossible to
receive fax from those people, it would be great.

Thanks in advance and excuse me for my poor english.

Guillaume Lefort