[hylafax-users] Help needed with Dialrules

Hello operators,

To disallow dialing of any number that begins with a zero (0) is to
disable trunk dialing. Since I am not a programmer and so not familiar
with those things people call regex(es), may someone kindly tell me what I
need to put where so that faxes being sent to numbers outside my locality
would fail??

A gentleman went in to take an oral exam. Later narrating his experience
in th exam hall to his friends, he said:

"They asked me what the past tense of think is. That confused me. So I
thought and thought so much about it and said the answer _must_ be
<<thank>>"

That is what happens when you really don't know ;-) So please spare me the
usual 'man dialrules', 'man destctrls'.
/etc/dialrules.sf-ba is the one that works in my case.

Thanks.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington