[hylafax-users] Problem with mail notification

Hi

A have little problem with mail notification from hylafax server. We are
running Hylafax 4.1 compilled from source  on Debian linux with sendmail
together.
Everything is  working well, i can send fax, i can recieve fax, but mail
notification doesn't work.
We have mail server on our subnet --> mail.xyz.cz, name of win PC from witch
fax was send is :user.xyz.cz, hylafax box name --> hylafax.xyz.cz , username
to  user.xyz.cz : user win client - Cypheus
Where is problem ? When i look at mail.log file, i found that the maildaemon
try to send mail notify to user@user.xyz.cz instead of user@mail.xyz.cz.Any
idea how to fix it ? I am still using default script /bin/faxrcvd ... i
tried to change it but it still doing the same ..., sendmail is local
mailserver only for localhost all other mail from here are delivered ok.
Sorry for my english, i hope i described it well.

Karass