[hylafax-users] Gateway for HP-Scanners and Digital Sender ready for beta

Hi,

I've written a little pice of software working as a gateway
between HP-Scanjet's and Digital Sender 9100's fax-functions,
sending faxes via Hylafax with working E-Mail-Notification
(Digital-Sender-User get's Email after Fax was sent).

If someone is interested in a beta, let me know by email:

schroeder@nevatec.com

I'm on vacation until the 23rd of July, so you will have to wait
until then for an answer.

Best Regards,
Jan Schroeder