[hylafax-users] Re[2]: Using HylaFAX with modem rack

Hi all,

As there seems to be no existing soluting to my problem, i'm going to
write my own code. After reviewing the source code of Hylafax i've fond
out that all functions for the access the modem using serial port are incapsulated in
the file ModemServer.c++
I'm planning to use this file to create my own instance of
ModemServer, which allows access to the modem rack using TCP/IP.
Does anyone have an idea if i am right in the assumption that my goal
can be reached through editing ModemServer.c++?
I would greatly appreciate any tips.

--
Best regards,
 Andrei                            mailto: andrei.svirida@gmx.net