[hylafax-users] How to reject 2-D MMR faxes?

Hi again.

We're having problems with faxes rcvd on 2-D MMR data format.
Every msg we rcvd in this format result on erros and the fax is not rcvd.

I've read the FAQ, the config man pages, the HOWTO's and every sort of reference
I found abt that and set the "RecvDataFormat: 1-D MR" on my config.ttyS1 file to
try forcing the data format, but It still accepts other formats.

What must be done to adjust that?

For Yr refc:
We're using Conectiva Linux 4.2 (equivalent to RedHat 6.x) on a 486/DX4 100 box
with 20Mb RAM. Hylafax 4.1 beta 3, libtiff 3.5.4. My modem chipset reports
Rockwell RC32ACL/V1.410-AP39.

Tks.
Ivan Daudt