Re: [hylafax-users] How to reject 2-D MMR faxes?

> I found abt that and set the "RecvDataFormat: 1-D MR" on my config.ttyS1 file to
> try forcing the data format, but It still accepts other formats.

AFAIK hylafax (and not the modem) must do "copy quality control" to
make this option worlk.

Quoting Dmitry from http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2000-08/msg00081.html

1. Tell Hylafax that your modem does not have CQ capabilities by

Class2CQQueryCmd:       "!(0),(0)"

This way server will do CQ itself and will reencode every received
page. Thus your TIFFs will be always correct (although visible errors still
will be there). You can also add

RecvDataFormat:         "2-D MMR"

to force Hylafax to use G4 compression -- better compression scheme,
well supported by Kodak/Wang Imaging for Windows. But this parameter is
optional.