Re: [hylafax-users] faxes are cut off

This e-mail is solely for the use of the intended recipient and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged.  Unauthorised use of its
contents is prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original
e-mail.

Hi Darcy,

you said,
Guilio suggestion did work.  i know you had recommended that before,
but unfortunately, i placed it in the wrong file.   i'm still not sure
about the problem you mentioned regarding hylafax not knowing where the
last page terminated.  i guess i'll keep my eyes out for that one.
What I found was that if the page termination wasn't done then hylafax
would attempt to send that page 3 times before giving up. I don't know
if this is normal operation or not but I no longer have this problem.

If you are not having trouble with delivery - then there's no need
to worry about watching for the problem appearing. It sounds as
though it's all working OK for you now.

Cheers,

Bruce Whittaker,