[hylafax-users] Problems using Cypheus

I cannot get into Cypheus.

A logon screen appears asking for:

Server: 10.2.1.6
Port: 4559
User name: ???
password: ???

And I always get wrong user name or password.

I have Hylafax defined in a RH62 base server and have hosts.hfaxd
configured to be connected from WHFC. It works properly:

    nacho
    steve
    .
    .
    .
    jose

It's the easiest way to edit the file.

I get into the program using from WHFC:

    Server name: 10.2.1.6
    user name: user@nacho

for instance.

So I'd like to know what should be configured different in Cypheus to
get connected.

I've done several tests using cypheus.conf in /var/spool/fax Linux
directory, as documented, with no results.

Could anyone help me ?

Thanks in advance. Ignasi Villagrasa.