[hylafax-users] Reproductable transmit error (RTN related)

Hi!

I use hylafax-4.1beta3, and tried hylafax-4.1rc2 too.
On client side WinNTsp5 with Cypheus (v1.09.744).

Try to print to fax the main html help page of cypheus! (It has a
screenshot picture)
Try to send it to normal fax machine (sanyo sfx110) or to pc-fax (using
supervoice v2.2i 1215 software).

The fax machine gets only the first page until the upper 2 centimeters from
the screenshot.
The pc gets the same, but below it there is a starwars-effect... nothing
readable.

The logs on hylafax saying negative RTN.

Any ideas?

PS: please CC to my personal address, I am not on the list.

Thank You!

Dobos Sandor
IBCnet Hungary Ltd.