Re: [hylafax-users] ps2pdf, page size problem

On Mon, Mar 19, 2001 at 09:18:23AM -0700, Lee Howard wrote:
> >No... I wasn't dissing you.  I was dissing whomever decided that
> >wrapping a TIFF into a PDF was a better default approach than just
> >attaching it directly, which I don't think was you.
>
> That would be me... or rather, that would be my client a while back that
> wanted me to change the faxrcvd-mail script to do PDF instead of TIFF.  So
> I put it up there on the HOWTO with the TIFF script, too.  Silly procedure?
>  Yes.  Do people want it anyway for some reason?  Yes.

Got it.  :-)

Glad we're on the same page.  And yes, it *was* the customer I was
dissing, not you.  No, I understand the other gent's outlook, I just
differ in my perception of the penetration of acroread... since *I*
have to install it everywhere I want it.

Cheers,
-- jra
Member of the Technical Staff     Baylink