[hylafax-users] archiving problem

Title: archiving problem

Hello,

I'm using hylafax-4.1beta2-8 and I want to archive my outbound jobs. Thus I created jobs with the parameter DONEOP set to archive. But when I do "faxqclean -v -t -j 600 -d 600 -a", there's nothing put in /var/spool/fax/archive (neither q* nor  *.ps). Here is what I see on my screen :

faxqclean -v -t -j 600 -d 600 -a
Scan doneq directory for jobs to remove+archive.
JOB 7: archive (archive).
JOB 8: archive (archive).
Done scanning doneq directory
Scan docq directory and remove unreferenced documents.
docq/.: ignored, no leading "doc" in filename
docq/..: ignored, no leading "doc" in filename
docq/seqf: ignored, no leading "doc" in filename
DOC docq/doc8.ps: unreferenced document removed.
DOC docq/doc7.ps: unreferenced document removed.
Done scanning docq directory

Any idea ?

Laurent Schneider
EPS - France