Re: [hylafax-users] Some HylaFAX questions,

>>FATAL ERROR: /var/spool/fax/bin/etc/setup.cache is missing!
>
>As has been mentioned, this path is not correct.  If you haven't gone too
>far into customization, I'd recommend that you uninstall hylafax 'rpm -e'
>and then reinstall it.  Otherwise, you'll need to fix a myriad of scripts
>where this is present.  (How in the world did it get screwed up from an RPM
>install?!)

Nevermind, don't reinstall.  This happens because the ps2fax script (and
all the other scripts in $SPOOL/bin/) are only meant to be executed from
the $SPOOL directory.  In your case, that's /var/spool/fax.  You probably
executed it directly from the bin directory.

Lee.