[hylafax-users] HylaFAX and WHFC

Hello everyone,

Using Redhat 7.0 and hylafax-4.1beta3-1rh7.i386.rpm.
I still have some problems with WHFC.
Using a USR internal 28.8 modem, class 2.0
I don't have problem receiving faxes in the windows clients.
I followed the instructions on the WHFC homepage and
chose Apple Laser Writer 16/600 PS as the driver,
also chose A4 and Optimise for portability.

When I send the test win98 fax, I goes fine and I can see it on the
other hand being deliverd and I can print it.
When I send any other docs. or even a faxcover.ps
I get an e-mail for conversion problem.
When I send a ascii fax, it is being faxed but from the other hand
it is received as voice type and it can't get printed.

I tried with Epson PS driver with the same results.
What am I missing here?

Any help is welcome,

Regards,

Ali

--
This e-mail is sent by using Linux Redhat and Pine.