Re: [hylafax-users] AW: option RTNHandlingMethode no longer available?

At 08:45 PM 3/13/01 +0100, Bernd Proissl wrote:
> [...]

Most of the Suse patches (or equivalents) should be in the main source
tree.  There are a couple missing(like IP source routing which i could not
get working portably).

If someone wants to compare the 2 trees, it would be appreciated.

PS Lee, the faxguy@deanox.com address is bouncing for me.

- Robert