Re: [hylafax-users] option RTNHandlingMethode no longer available?

At 01:15 PM 3/13/01 +0100, Alexander Riemer wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>i just looked in the manpage for the entry concerning RTNHandlingMethode...
>
>my hylafax version is 4.1beta2-143 - on an linux system (kernel 2.2.16)
>
>but i cant find the entry ??? maybe this option is not supported in my
>version ???

Looks like a SuSE HylaFAX binary version, right?  If so, then the answer is
no, it does not have RTNHandlingMethod.  (SuSE never used CVS snapshots,
and only applied patches like tiff-3.5-interfaces... not even Dmitry's stuff.)

There are new 4.1beta3 binaries for SuSE on ftp.hylafax.org  Read the
README if you use them.

Lee.