[hylafax-users] AW: option RTNHandlingMethode no longer available?

Lee, where was it/will it be announced that SuSE compatible stuff is on ftp.hylafax.org?

I wanted to merge current CVS with the SuSE diffs which caused me some trouble when
i did it last time about some months ago.

Who made the binaries? Did he/she apply/modify the SuSE specific patches?

Bernd