Re: [hylafax-users] option RTNHandlingMethode no longer available?

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001 13:15:00 +0100, you wrote:

>i just looked in the manpage for the entry concerning RTNHandlingMethode...
>my hylafax version is 4.1beta2-143 - on an linux system (kernel 2.2.16)
>but i cant find the entry ??? maybe this option is not supported in my

Maybe. That param was added after "official" beta2 was out.
There are some rpms marked as beta2 which contains more updated cvs code
then vanilla beta2 so that they support this feature.
If you don't see it in "man config" it means you have to update HylaFAX.

--
giulioo@pobox.com