[hylafax-users] Need some help,

Hi every one,

Using Redhat 7.0 and the HylaFAX RPM.
When I run faxsetp, it is complaining that
/bin/egetty and /bin/vgetty don't exist,
and: Make /var/spool/fax/bin/ps2fax a link to
/var/spool/fax/bin/ps2fax.gs
I beleive some of my problems with using a Windows clinet
goes back to this missing programs.
I checked and there is mingetty-0.9.4-13 RPM installed.
Which RPM has the above missing programs?
Is anyone using Redhat 7.0 with WHFC windows client?
What I would like to know, if there is a howto that
shows me step by step to configure these things.
I have no problem sending or receiving faxes by using the
command line, the problem is: as soon as I want to try to
use WHFC, I have the famous conversion problem and my faxes
won't never go.
I can see the incoming faxes with WHFC no problem with
a tiff reader.

Any help is welcome,

Regards,

Ali

--
This e-mail is sent by using Linux Redhat and Pine.