[hylafax-users] Hayes Accura 56K Modems -Resend

Hi
I am writing once again to enquire if there anyone who has used a Hayes
Accura 56K with HylaFAX and has had any issues with them. I am happily
using a US Robotics 56k Ext modem but I'm setting up a second Server and
I've run into a problem with the Hayes. Both on the already running server
and the new one, I get this msg of the modem is 'wedged' flashed at me
tens of times. I swapped the Hayes modems as I have a couple but still no
solution. They all behave the same way. I was tried configuring the modems
to both class 1 and 2 but no chance.
I;n now requesting anyone with an idea about what I'm going through to
assist.

Thank you.

-Wash

--
Odhiambo Washington  Inter-Connect Ltd.,
wash@iconnect.co.ke  5th Flr Furaha Plaza