Re: [hylafax-users] Hayes Accura 56K Modems -Resend

On Fri, 27 Oct 2000, Odhiambo Washington wrote:

> Hi
> I am writing once again to enquire if there anyone who has used a Hayes
> Accura 56K with HylaFAX and has had any issues with them. I am happily

Maybe this config file will help? It is for the internal hayes acura 56
(4704US) that is currentl;y shipped by Zoom.... works for us flawlessly

=== start ===============================================================
# $Id: hzacura-56i v0.01
#
# HylaFAX Facsimile Software
#
# Copyright (c) 1990-1996 Sam Leffler
# Copyright (c) 1991-1996 Silicon Graphics, Inc.
# HylaFAX is a trademark of Silicon Graphics, Inc.
#
# Permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and sell this software and
# its documentation for any purpose is hereby granted without fee, provided
# that (i) the above copyright notices and this permission notice appear in
# all copies of the software and related documentation, and (ii) the names of
# Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics may not be used in any advertising or
# publicity relating to the software without the specific, prior written
# permission of Sam Leffler and Silicon Graphics.
#
# THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND,
# EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY
# WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
#
# IN NO EVENT SHALL SAM LEFFLER OR SILICON GRAPHICS BE LIABLE FOR
# ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND,
# OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS,
# WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF
# LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE
# OF THIS SOFTWARE.
#

# Feb 17 23:16:33 faxgate FaxGetty[619]: MODEM ZOOM V.90 ISA I052099V -A Z207
# Zoom/Hayes Acura 56K V.90 Internal ISA Modem
#
# CONFIG: CLASS2: Zoom?V?90?ISA?I052099gV??A?Z207*-RTSCTS
# CONFIG: CLASS2: Zoom?V?90?ISA?I052099gV??A?Z207*-DEFAULT
#
# BEGIN-SERVER
# END-SERVER
#
#
# Modem-related stuff: should reflect modem command interface
# and hardware connection/cabling (e.g. flow control).
#
ModemType:              Class2          # use this to supply a hint
ModemRate:              115200          # max rate for DCE-DTE communication
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # XON/XOFF flow control assumed
ModemRecvFillOrder:     MSB2LSB         # bit order of received facsimile
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FAA=1        # enable in current class
Class2RecvDataTrigger:  ""              # character sent to modem to start recv
Class2XmitWaitForXON:   yes             # if true, wait for XON before send

Andrew McRory - President/CTO        amacc@iron-bridge.net *****************
The PC Doctor, Inc.                  www.pcdr.com            850-575-7213 **
Iron Bridge Communications, Inc.     www.iron-bridge.net     850-575-0779 **
Contributed RPMS for RedHat and Caldera   ftp://ftp.iron-bridge.net/pub   **