Re: [hylafax-users] Do I have to look for other solutions just because of a coverpage?

>Whay can't someone with the knowledge just make some
>covertion tool that can convert from Adobe PostScript files
>generated by most PC and Mac applications?

Ask and ye shall receive:

PDF2PS(1)               Ghostscript Tools               PDF2PS(1)

NAME
       pdf2ps - Ghostscript PDF to PostScript translator

SYNOPSIS
       pdf2ps [ options ] input.pdf output.ps

DESCRIPTION
       pdf2ps  uses  gs(1) to convert the Adobe Portable Document
       Format (PDF) file "input.pdf" to Level 2 PostScript(tm) in
       "output.ps".

However, you're *STILL* going to need to follow the instructions in the
faxcover man page to get the faxcover variables into the generated
PostScript document properly.

Lee.