[hylafax-users] Some Rows Missing

Hi,

I use sendfax to deliver ps file to fax machine; the receiving end picks up and receives with smooth connection; however, one to a few lines are clipped horizontally, or even missing, while most of the doc is correct.

I assume there're some errors during transmission, as I look into the docq directory and find all ps files are intact. The receiving end just doesn't wanna display those few lines completely.

I try everything from turning on xonxoff to changing attributes for textfmt. No luck.

May any expert here provide any advice? Thanks.

Regards,
Springman