[hylafax-users] Abnormal termination (0xb)...

hylafax-4.1beta2
Linux RH6.0 (kernel 2.2.5-15)
Modem MT2834ZDXI

I'm not so expert about modems and Hylafax...
I use hylafax to send about 30 faxes daily.
Unfortunately, each time I send a fax to a particular phone number (always
the same!) I get a cryptic (for me) "Send program terminated abnormally with
exit status 0xb" message.
If I try to send the same fax to the same number manually, it goes OK.
Could it be a configuration problem or what?

Thank you for your attention...any help will be appreciated!

I attach the log of the last "0xb" fax trasmission...

AndreaB