[hylafax-users] Multiple hosts...

I wonder if anyone could throw some light on this. Is it possible to define
multiple Host: entries somehow in the .hylarc file for a user.

We have 2 machines running as Hylafax servers and one client and we want the
client to alternate between which server it uses. Is there some syntax like

Host: faxgw01 faxgw02

or

Host: faxgw01
Host: faxgw02

I've tried both of those and it seems to pick the first entry in the first
case and the last entry in the second. Our next port of call would be a
script that cycles the contents of the .hylarc after each send or using a
DNS round robin but I wondered if there was an alterative.

(Using hylafax-4.1beta2-7rh6.i386.rpm)

Cheers,

Will.