Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax-4.1beta2 Configure error on Linux RH 2.2.14-5.0

If you want to compile you need to either patch your hylafax source to
support libtiff-3.5.5, or you need to downgrade libtiff to 3.4.  However...
just use the RPM found on the ftp site.  Also, you should use the RPM
version of libtiff rather than compile it.  (If you're using a system such
as RedHat that uses RPM to manage packages, and you consistently do tarball
installations without building and installing the RPM, then you're breaking
the functionality of the packaging system that came with your distro.)

Use the RPM instead and follow the instructions found at:
http://www.hylafax.org/howto/install.html#ss2.2

Lee.