[hylafax-users] Who has time to make a Hylafax patch?

Hello!

If I telnet to a Hylafaxserver on port 4559, and I give the command
"HELP JPARM" I can see that some commands are not implemented. These
commands are important to get the faxcover variables from notify.awk.

It would be good to get the variables "comments", "regarding",
"fromcompany" and "fromlocation" implemented, at this way it's possible
to send an e-mail with all the information from the faxcover.

I do not think this is very complex, because there are many other
commands implemented like "tocompany" and "fromuser", so I think it's
copy and paste.

I would like to do it myself, but I do not have experience with C and I
never made a patch...

Bye,
Paul van der Vlis