[hylafax-users] setting hylafax to fax fax sent confirmation

I'd like to set Hylafax to fax a "fax sent" confirmation whenever a fax
is succesfully sent.  To do this I tried to modify the notify
(/var/spool/fax/bin/notify) script replacing the last line by a line
invoquing sendfax as follows:

) | 2>&1 sendfax -n -N -dxxxxxxx

The problem that I am experiencing is that sendfax hangs (it looks like
is waiting for additional input) and I have to kill the sendfax process
(kill -9 xxxx) to get the confirmation faxed.

How can I get sendfax to clear without having to kill the process??

I tried using the aliases file to alias a user to sendfax but I get a
message saying that sendmail can not use sendfax.  The line I have on
the aliases file is:

user:   "| sendfax -n -N -dxxxxxxx"

Is it there anyother way to route faxnotificacions to sendfax??\

Thanks

Carlos Canas