[hylafax-users] Libtiff 3.5.5 compile error on FreeBSD 4.0

Guys,

I am having Hylafax hylafax-4.1beta2 and libtiff 3.5.5. First, I cannot
compile the libtiff itself, and stop in the message like this :=
libtiff
if [ FREEBSDdso != nodso ]; then  make FREEBSDdso;  else  true;  fi
/usr/bin/ranlib libtiff_pic.a
ld -x -Bshareable -Bforcearchive -o libtiff.so.3.0 libtiff_pic.a
/usr/libexec/elf/ld: unrecognized option `-Bforcearchive'
*** Error code 1

Stop in /data2/source/tiff-v3.5.5/libtiff.
*** Error code 1

advice...still not work..guys..Then I
was thinking that this is an os specific terms, and I download the
binary directly from the freebsd site and placed it in
/usr/ports/graphics/tiff-3.5.5

When I configure the hylafax, it always fails with the tiffio.h. I don't
know how to do then....

Can anybody help me on this...?? Thanks...

--
/* In the world without fences, who needs Gates..?? */
/* The art of computing is just like Air Conditioner. It stops when you

Jody Ananda
Web & Application Developer/Webmaster
PT Rahajasa Media Internet (RAD-Net)
Phone : 62-21-718-2643 717-92574 ext.502
Fax   : 62-21-718-2642
<--The Indonesian ISP-->
http://www.rad.net.id