[hylafax-users] Sending Faxes to HP OfficeJet 700 All in one - Problem

Hi All

I have set-up hylafax-4.1beta2-135 on SuSE 6.4 with a U.S. ROBOTICS 56K FAX
Modem. When I send faxes from MS Word 2000 to the WHFC 1.0.8 release Fax
Printer (Apple LaserWriter 16/600 PS) on Win 2000 to a "HP OfficeJet 700 All
in one" fax printer, the first 5 lines are fine, but then rest is garbage.
Hylafax reports the fax sent as successful. I can receive faxes from the "HP
OfficeJet 700 All in one" Printer with no problems. I can send the same Word
Doc to my test "Relay Fax Server" with no problems. If I change the printer
driver to the HP Laser 4/4M PS fax receive fails on the Relay fax server.

Does anyone know where the problem could be.

Thanks in advance

Steven

PS. WHFC 1.0.8 works well & it is very fast
Hylafax works well