[hylafax-users] science fiction??

Hi All,

I have installed Hylafax 4.1 on RHL6.2 and it works fine as far as my
testing goes (only one user, ME!).
So far I have been able to send and recv faxes and it feels great.
Thanks guys.
Also I am slowly trying to understand how this software works.

I would like to know more about automatically distributing recv'ed
faxes.
From what I can gather from faxinfo and faxrcvd man pages you can only
send faxes as email attachments to
the intended persons only if we know that " Fax from source Fax number
is always meant for Mr X". Correct??

In this context what I would like to know is, does hylafax have the
capability of getting say an extrn number which
could be used to "route" incoming faxes to the intended persons.

Example:
Hylafax server Number : (XXX) - YYY ZZZZ

say Mr ABC's extn is defined as 1111
& Mr DEF's extn is defined as 2222

In this situation if the remote fax machine dials XXXYYYZZZ1111 then
hylafax could use 1111 to mail the recv'ed
fax to Mr ABC.
If the remote fax machine dials XXXYYYZZZZ2222 then hylafax would use
2222 so that it can route to Mr DEF.

Am I talking Science Fiction here or can such thing be really done??

Sorry if I bother you with such theoritical (long) Questions.

Thanks
suri.