Re: [hylafax-users] Connecting External USR v.90 modem

Hi,
set modem-flowcontrol to something like rtscts or xonxoff,
with no flow-control it is very unlikeley that you'll ever get
a succesfull send.

my usr-modem is setup as follows:

<snip>
ModemRate:		57600
ModemFlowControl:	rtscts
ModemSetupDTRCmd:	AT&D3		# setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:	AT&C1		# setup so DCD reflects carrier (or not)
#ModemSetupAACmd:
ModemDialCmd:		"ATDT%s"		# T for tone dialing, @ for silence
ModemResetCmds:		""		# stuff to do when modem is reset
ModemAnswerCmd:		ATA		# use this to answer phone
ModemNoFlowCmd:		AT&H0&I0&R1	# disable flow control cmdH0
ModemHardFlowCmd:	AT&H1&I0&R2	# hardware flow control cmdH3
ModemSoftFlowCmd:	AT&H2&I2&R1	# software flow control cmdH2
ModemNoAutoAnswerCmd:	ATS0=0		# disable auto-answer
<snip>

check the flow-commands with your modem-manual
hope it helps
Christoph