Re: [hylafax-users] Faxcover: How to use apostrophes and quotemarks within comment?

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried all of the % possibilities with no
success. The only thing I could get to work in the end was to use double
quotemarks to set off the comment and then escape only the double
quotemarks with a single backslash:

	-c "This format -- not escaping single quotemarks ' but escaping double
quotemarks \" -- does seem to work."

The only problem is that I have to go through hoops unescaping
everything coming in from the webpages that generate the faxcovers and
then re-escape only the double quotemarks, and I'm still not certain if
I've caught all possible error scenarios.

Thanks again,

Jeff Hill