Re: [hylafax-users] Enterprise Hylafax

In Java you open a socket with the name of the server, all the nslookup
is done by the JVM/OS. Then you read/write with this socket.
The application programmer does not have to code nslookups,
nor does he handle records from the nameserver.
I believe this is the same for other languages.

Please correct me if i am wrong.

Bernd